Tuesday 28 June 2011

NEWPORT UNIVERSITY EXHIBITION.





 Today I went to Newport University Exhibition and saw the Graphic Design exhibition (which was amazing!) Everyone's work was so different and presented so nicely too. I went with my two friends who studied there were showing their work, so I popped down to see how they got on etc.
None of the work shown in this post is mine - I completely forgot to get the names of the people who did it.




(WORK: KAREN WILLIAMS  )









 


CIRCUS FONTS
Saw some people use some circus fonts that I blogged about earlier. I think circus fonts are starting to become more fashionable now, especially with it being used in a leaflet (the last picture below, in pink). The fonts used are Cast Iron and Circus, both look really nice! 
Since I have started blogging about circus fonts, I have noticed it being used a lot more, probably a coincidence but I think its becoming more pops now!




1 comment:

  1. I rather like type based art myself. I never gave it much thought until I started blogging and took note of the work that graphic designers and students were doing.

    Ah, Helvetica.

    ReplyDelete