Wednesday 21 September 2011

MISC


This is a new section to my blog called 'MISC' in which I will upload pictures of stuff I have seen/found whilst in my day to day life. I have the biggest eye for detail and am always snapping away, which is why I decided to do this.
MISC is basically where I upload anything random/arty/or anything aethestically pleasing. I will probably aim to do it once a week/once every two weeks depending on what I have to share. 
Check out the first edition of MISC below!




CAITLIN THE PAINTER
The other day I was seeing my niece and saw this painting she drew. My niece is only 5 and to the people who come on the blog often, they will know that this style of art is right up my street. Its got a feel of Jean-Michel Basquiat to it (which I bloody love), but I like how  self explanatory it all is too. It looks like Caitlin was drawing a rainbow whilst it was raining - which explains the burst of colours! 



BECKY LEWIS
My mate Becky Lewis drew me a portrait of myself as part of my birthday present and this was the final outcome. I used to have a picture of myself in where Becky drew this picture from. Its uncanny and looks so amazing! I did a post about Becky a while ago because her pictures just seem to be spot on! 



SCENIC VIEWS
I was in the back garden the other night and was playing around with my iPhone camera and think a rain drop hit my camera lens and this was the final outcome. It looks like I have edited it on photoshop, but believe it or not - the lighting from the street lamps and the flash made this picture look professional and shows its great camera!



TRAFFIC JAM GRAFFITI 
Across Newport, South Wales you will find funny and amusing prints on some of the posts around the city. I was walking to the shop the other night and saw this one on one of the main roads in Newport and thought I needed to take a photo to share with you lot! I think theres someone going around spraying on a stencil - but I quite like it, it brings a bit of character to the stands and catches the eye!




&
 before I go - I just wanted to add that I will be posting on Sat/Sun this week fo sho because I'm going to Newport Art Gallery for the Mental Health Exhibition which I can't wait for! I'm planning on taking loads of photo's so do pop back and check!





No comments:

Post a Comment