Friday 26 August 2011

NEWPORT STREET ART/GRAFFITI (CONTINUED)

Decided to continue my theme of Newport Street Art by including some stunning graffiti down in Maindee in Newport, Wales. The graffiti is on a legal board which allows the youngsters to just graffiti on the boards to spice things up! 
I have always loved graffiti - and its hardly surprising to see why when looking at the pictures below. I really love the use of colour and abstract to this style of work - its right up my street. Just like the post I did on Jean Michael Basquiat the abstract and colourful style shows through! 
People of South Wales, it really is worth having a little look at - just a 2 minute walk from town centre - it brings a different approach to the city. 
And also I took a picture of the new bridge in Newport! Its a stunning bridge too - I am thinking of taking some nice photos of the bridge and the rest of the river front in Newport at night because its all lit up with different colours etc! 
Hope you enjoy! 
G







No comments:

Post a Comment