Wednesday 13 July 2011

CARDIFF BAY LOGO AND POSTERS

LOGO
Not sure if I posted a single example of the Cardiff Bay logo I designed. I quite like this logo, the fonts used are code light and code bold  with a bright blue background. A lot of people who seen this logo have mistaken it for the real Cardiff Bay logo which is always a good thing! 
I really liked the blue circle so used it as part of my own blog with GARUFF being placed in a blue circle, just like The Bay logo. 




POSTERS
The posters were done in about 20 minutes on last day of hand in. Im not going to lie, these were rushed but I quite like these. Part of this campaign was to get people who visit the Bay to take photos of themselves doing a range of activities whilst visiting that part of the city. The campaign then encourages the photo-snappers to upload their pics to Cardiff Bay's Facebook page for the chance of it being used as part of The Bay's campaign. 
The logo is used and edited with activities such as 'Sightseeing' and 'Shop' so the logo becomes more familiar and recognisable to tourists! 














No comments:

Post a Comment