Friday 2 September 2011

GARUFF.COM HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR AN AWARD!


Today I have received some amazing news! I have been nominated for the best welsh photography blog award! I am so happy that I have even been nominated and what a thing to add to my C.V. - being nominated as one of the best Welsh blogs out there! 
I personally don't think I will win - the competition I am up against is amazing and they are all professional photographers whilst I'm a graphic designer and do photography in my spare time. 
I think the fact that I have been nominated shows that you don't need to be amazing at it to do it! 
What an achievement - I am so glad I decided to blog, I have magazine deals, been given commission, been able to share my work and get paid for it and now be nominated for this!
Thanks again for all your support! I appreciate it so much.
GARUFF!!
P.S. Thought I would leave you with some of my most popular photography work! 










1 comment:

  1. Hi Gareth, as the wife of a fellow nominee I was having a nose at the competition and your post really made me smile, as Geoff and I have been feeling exactly the same! I think the category is not so much about photography, though of course that's important too, but heart and soul and good blogging practice. So I think you've got as good a chance as anyone, and your images are great anyway. (Although I think Geoff should get a special award simply for blogging EVERY single day :-)). Good luck, Jane.

    ReplyDelete