Saturday 18 June 2011

HCA:SUMMER SHOW







 This week was the launch of the HCA Graduate Summer Show. The turn out was amazing and everyones work was beyond good! I didn't have chance to take many pictures as my camera only allows me to take 10 pictures now (WTF!)
Here are some pictures I managed to take today of whilst I was waiting around and greeting the visitors. Admittedly I didn't put much work up as I was rushed for time but then again, my style is minimilistic and simple. If I could of, I would of done a bit more and added some more work - but over all, my board looks better in person than it does in the photos, but still - a great show!
I'm going to the Newport University Graphic Design Graduate Show so will be posting about it here and would be great to compare works with them.















No comments:

Post a Comment